COLDSPRING COMMUNITY CENTER
The Coldspring Community Center was built in 1955 by individuals and civic groups who traditionally held their meetings in Coldspring. The upkeep of the building depends on annual contributions from these same organizations and the minimal charge of its use. The Coldspring Community Center is managed by a Board, consisting of representatives from organizations who regularly use the Center.
More information on our website